Turkey Pasta Salad
Children love this salad with moist chunks of turkey and pasta shapes in a delicious dressing, and it only takes minutes to prepare. You can prepare this the night before, toss with the dressing in the morning, and put it in a small plastic container, with a lid, in your child’s lunchbox. It is also a great way to use up all that leftover turkey after Christmas.
- 4 minutes
- 10 minutes
- Best for
- 50g pasta shape
- 100g cooked turkey or chicken, chopped
- 1 baby gem lettuce, chopped
- 100g canned sweetcorn
- 6 to 8 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 or 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
Honey and Soy Dressing
- 3 tbsp light olive oil
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, whisk together all the ingredients for the dressing.
- Put the chopped turkey, gem lettuce, sweetcorn, tomatoes and spring (green) onion into a bowl together with the drained pasta and cover with dressing.
- Toss to make sure everything is evenly coated.