Switch dough for a tortilla wrap as the base to your pizza. Load with your favourite toppings before popping in the oven to cook.
- 1 wheat tortilla wrap
- 2 1/2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 30 g Cheddar or mozzarella, grated
- Preheat the oven to 200c/400F/Gas 6/Fan 180.
- Put the tortilla wrap on a baking sheet and spread over the tomato sauce. Sprinkle over the cheese.
- You can also add any toppings that your child may like (see suggestions below).
- Bake for 8-9 minutes, until the cheese has melted and the base is crisp. Cut into triangles and allow to cool slightly before serving.Suggested Toppings:
- 1 rasher of bacon cooked until crisp and crumbled over the pizza
- 1 small slice ham cut into thin strips or 1 slice of salami
- 2-3 black stoned olives, cut into rings
- 1 cherry tomato, cut into rings
- 2 cubes drained canned pineapple, cut into dice
- 1 tbsp diced red pepper
- 1 tbsp drained canned sweetcorn
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 2 mushrooms, sliced and sauteed in a little oil
- 3-4 very thin slices courgette, brushed with a little oil before putting on pizza
- 1 tbsp grated Italian hard style cheese
- 2 sunblush tomatoes, cut into small pieces