Thai Prawn Kebabs
These little Thai prawn kebabs cook quickly and work well as an appetizer before the bigger attractions are ready!
- 10 minutes plus 60 minutes marinating time
- 6 minutes
- Best for
- 8 kebabs
- 24 raw tiger prawns
- Zest and juice of half a lime
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- Half tsp red Thai curry paste
- 8 small bamboo skewers soaked in water for 30 minutes
- Mix together the lime, soy, honey and Thai paste. Toss the prawns into the mixture and leave to marinate for 1 hour.
- Thread three prawns onto each skewer.
- Cook on the grill for 2 to 3 minutes each side, or until the prawns turn pink, or fry in a frying pan for the same amount of time.