Sweet Chilli Wrap
Switch the sandwiches for wraps this lunchtime, with this sweet chilli chicken recipe guaranteed to awaken taste-buds.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- 3 oz cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 wheat wraps (tortillas)
- 2 inch piece of cucumber, peeled, de seeded & cut into matchsticks
- 2 spring onions, trimmed & cut finely lengthways
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Mix together the mayonnaise and sweet chilli sauce, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Lay the wraps on a flat surface and spread on the mayonnaise mixture.
- Divide the chicken between the wraps, laying it down the centre.
- Arrange the cucumber and spring onion on top of the chicken, then roll up the wrap before serving.