Sweet Chilli Wrap
This is an easy sweet chilli recipe to cook for picnic. Children will love these wraps in a warm sunny day.
- 5 minutes
- No Cook
- Best for
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- 3 oz cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 wheat wraps (tortillas)
- 2 inch piece of cucumber, peeled, de seeded and cut into matchsticks
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and cut finely lengthways
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Mix together the mayonnaise and sweet chilli sauce, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Lay the wraps on a flat surface and spread on the mayonnaise mixture.
- Divide the chicken between the wraps, laying it down the centre.
- Arrange the cucumber and spring onion on top of the chicken, then roll up the wrap before serving.