Bowtie Pasta Salad with Chicken
A delicious pasta salad that’s very popular with my children.
- 2 minutes
- 10 minutes
- Best for
- 150g bow-tie pasta
- 60g broccoli florets
- 50g frozen peas
- 50g tinned sweetcorn
- 100g cooked chicken or ham, diced
- 50g Emmenthal, diced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 ½ tsp caster sugar or honey
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to the packet instructions.
- Add the broccoli and peas and cook for 4 minutes.
- Before the end of the cooking time, drain and refresh in cold water.
- Mix the pasta and vegetables with the sweetcorn, chicken and cheese.
- Mix the dressing together and pour over the pasta. Season to taste.