Raspberry And Chocolate Ice Lollies
Raspberry lollies drizzled with chocolate make a summer's day in the garden truly special.
- 15 minutes plus freezing
- No Cook
- Best for
Suitable for freezing
- 225g fresh raspberries
- 100g caster sugar
- 275 ml water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 200g Bourneville chocolate melted
- Sprinkles to decorate
- Put the raspberries, sugar, 75 ml of the water, and lemon juice into a small saucepan. Bring up to the boil and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes until the raspberries have softened.
- Whiz in a food processor until smooth, then sieve removing the seeds. Add the remaining water and pour into lolly moulds.
- Place in the freezer for 8 hours or freeze overnight.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of just simmering water until runny. Dip the lolly moulds in hot water to release the lollies from the moulds and place on a plate. Drizzle the chocolate over the lollies using a fork and quickly sprinkle with sprinkles. Turn the lollies over and repeat, then quickly return to the freezer to chill and set the chocolate.