Prawn Pasta Salad
For little ones who aren't ready to tackle big meaty bites, or who are too hungry to wait for the main attractions, this great tasting prawn pasta salad is the perfect option.
- 10 minutes
- 8 minutes
- Best for
- 150g pasta spirals (fusilli)
- 1 tsp sunflower
- Large handful mange tout (50g)
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ red pepper, thinly sliced
- 150g small cooked prawns
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ tsp soy sauce
- Cook pasta according to the instructions on the box. Drain, rinse well in cold water and toss with 1 tsp sunflower oil.
- Meanwhile cook the mange tout in boiling water for 1 minute and drain and rinse with cold water.
- Put the pasta, mange tout, spring onion, red pepper and prawns in a large bowl.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients together, pour over the salad and toss.