Fruity Chicken with Apricot Puree
Entice your babies with this fruity chicken puree, which tastes yummy on its own or with 4 tablespoons of cooked rice or pasta.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 2 tbsp light olive oil
- 1/2 a small onion, chopped (approx 50g)
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 75 g chicken breast, cut into pieces
- 150 g sweet potato, peeled & chopped
- 3 dried apricots, chopped
- 150 ml passata (sieved tomatoes)
- 150 ml chicken stock or water
- Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the onion for 5 minutes or until softened but not coloured.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the sweet potato, apricots, passata and stock or water.
- Bring to the boil, then cover and simmer for about 15 minutes or until tender.
- Blend to a puree or your desired consistency.