Dairy-free Summer Berry Smoothie
Tofu is a soya beancurd made from soya milk. It provides a good source of calcium so adding it to smoothies if your child has a cow's milk allergy is a good idea. There are two types of tofu - firm tofu and the silken tofu that I have used in this recipe.
- 5 minutes
- No Cook
- Best for
- 500g fresh or frozen summer berries
- 75g silken tofu, cut into small chunks
- 500ml soya milk
- 1-2 tbsp clear honey
- If using frozen berries, leave for about 20 minutes to defrost.
- Put all the berries into a blender, add the tofu, soya milk and honey.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass and serve immediatley.