Coronation Chicken and Mango Wrap
Wraps are excellent for picnics and school lunchboxes. You can take the chicken mixture along with you, then encourage everyone to put together their own individual wrap.
- 15 minutes
- No Cook
- Best for
- 6 portions
- 4 cooked chicken breasts, skin removed & chopped into 2 cm pieces
- 6 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1½ tsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp mango chutney
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ ripe mango, peeled and chopped into small 2cm pieces
- 1 bag mixed salad leaves
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- 6 tortilla wraps
- Mix the mayonnaise, curry powder, mango chutney and lemon juice together in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken breasts and mango, then toss together.
- Place one tortilla wrap on the work surface.
- Lay a few slices of spring onion on one side of the wrap, place a handful of lettuce on top, then spoon the chicken mixture on top of the leaves.
- Roll up into a long wrap then slice in half and serve. Repeat with the remaining wraps and filling.