Chinese Chicken Noodles
Don't be afraid to try out new tastes on your child. Here is a delicious chinese chicken noodles recipe. It’s interesting because young children often like unusual flavours like curry, olives and teriyaki sauce. Try these chinese chicken noodles flavoured with a mild curry and coconut sauce. For adults you can increase the amount of chilli and curry.
- 2 minutes
- 17 minutes
- Best for
- 125g Chinese noodles
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- Half tsp red chilli, chopped
- 1 ½ chicken breasts (approx 225g) cut into strips
- 11/2 to 2 tsp Korma Curry Paste
- 150 ml chicken stock
- 150 ml coconut milk
- 75g baby sweetcorn, cut into quarters
- 100g beansprouts
- 75g frozen peas, defrosted
- 100g small prawns
- Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions and set aside. Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or frying pan and stir fry the spring onions, garlic and chopped red chilli for about 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken and stir fry for 2 minutes. Add the curry paste, chicken stock and the coconut milk and cook for 5 minutes over a low heat.
- Add the sweetcorn and beansprouts and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Finally, add the peas, noodles and prawns and cook for about three minutes more.