Chicken, Sweet Potato & Apple
It’s a good idea to blend chicken with apple to bring out a natural sweetness that babies like. Chicken has a mild flavour and is unlikely to cause allergies It is an ideal ‘growth’ food as it is packed with protein and vitamin B12. For older babies you can chop the apple into small pieces rather than blend it into the sauce.
- 1 minute
- 5 minutes
- Best for
- ½ tsp olive oil
- 20g peeled apple, diced (finely)
- 30g chicken breast diced
- ½ tsp fresh basil chopped (optional)
- 1 x 80g portion Annabel Karmel Organic Tomato, Sweet Potato and Cheese Sauce sachet
- Heat the oil in a small saucepan.
- Add the apple and fry for one minute.
- Add the chicken and fry for 2 minutes until cooked.
- Add the sauce, bring up to the boil.
- Remove from the heat and add the basil.
- If you like you can mix with some tiny pasta shapes or couscous.