Three Cheese Sauce
This recipe makes a really delicious creamy cheese sauce. If you like you can also add one small slice of good quality cooked ham, shredded.
- 2 minutes
- 10 minutes
- Best for
Suitable for freezing
- 15g butter
- 15g flour
- 150 ml milk
- 30g gruyere cheese, grated
- 20g parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tbsp (70g) mascarpone
- 50g Annabel Karmel's Mini Pasta Shells
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet.
- Melt the butter, stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
- Gradually add the milk, stirring over a low heat for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Take off the heat, stir in the gruyere and parmesan until melted, then stir in the mascarpone.
- Drain the pasta and toss with the sauce.