Encourage kids to eat their veggies via these fabulous fritters. Quick to prepare, make & cook, they are a great dinner option for the whole family.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 1 egg
- 50 g self-raising flour
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 100 g courgette, grated
- 50 g carrot, grated
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp canned sweetcorn
- 50 g mature Cheddar, grated
- a little oil for cooking
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- Beat the egg in a mixing bowl. Add the flour and milk and mix together until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and season.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan. Take spoonfuls of the mixture and fry them for 2 to 3 minutes each side until lightly golden, turning over half way through. You may have to do this in batches, so keep the cooked fritters warm while you cook the rest.