This quick breakfast idea is perfect for the school run as it only takes 5 – 10 minutes to make & is easy to transport. Remember to pack a wet wipe to clean up sticky fingers though!
- 2 tsp butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tortilla wrap
- salt and pepper
- grated cheese
- chopped tomato
- smoked salmon
- sautéed diced sweet pepper and onion and a few drops of Tabasco
- Melt butter in a small pan.
- Beat eggs with milk and a little salt and pepper and add to the pan.
- Cook, stirring over a low heat until the egg has scrambled.
- Add any extra fillings from the list above.
- Pile onto one side of a tortilla and roll up.
- Wrap in foil. The foil can be peeled off as your child eats the wrap.