BBQ Corn on the cob with Cheesy Butter
This is a very simple barbeque recipe that you can make in no time. Makes a great side dish to serve with barbecued meat dishes.
- 10 minutes plus overnight chilling
- 18 minutes
- Best for
- 55g butter softened
- 15g (3 tbsp) grated parmesan
- 2 large corn on the cobs
- 4 wooden skewers, soaked in water for 20 mins
- Mix together the butter, parmesan, salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon onto clingfilm and roll into a log and refrigerate until firm (or overnight).
- Halve the corn on the cobs crosswise and cook in boiling water for 8 mins.
- Drain and skewer each one on the wooden skewers.
- BBQ for 4 to 5 mins, turn and cook for a further 4 to 5 mins.
- Unwrap the log of butter and cut into thick disks and rub over the hot corn.