Bag Baked Baby Potatoes
A tasty way to make mini baked potatoes on the barbecue! A great side dish for any BBQ menu.
- 6 minutes
- Approx. 22 minutes
- Best for
- 4 (as a side dish)
• 250g baby potatoes/new potatoes halved if large
• 15g butter, cut into 4 knobs
• Herb Dip
• 4 tbsp sour cream
• 1 tbsp milk
• 1 tsp chopped chives
• 1 tsp parsley
• ½ tsp chopped dill or extra 1 tsp chopped chives
- Boil the potatoes in slightly salted water for 10-12 minutes, until almost tender. Drain and leave to cool.
- Mix together the ingredients for the dip and season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until needed.
- To bake the potatoes on the grill, place them in the center of a large piece of foil. Season to taste and bring the edges of the foil together. Scrunch the foil to make a parcel (this can be done in advance). Put the bag on a hot grill and cook for 8 to 10 minutes until the potatoes are piping hot.
- Undo the bag and serve with the herb dip.