New Complete Baby & Toddler Meal Planner - 25th Anniversary Edition Out 5th May
Since it was published in 1991, Annabel Karmel's essential guide to feeding babies and young children has become a word-of-mouth classic. For many years this book has remained the number-one bestselling book on food for children and has gone on to sell 4 million copies worldwide in over 25 different languages.
To celebrate 25 years of the No.1 kitchen staple for parents, we've got a shiny new edition featuring some brand new recipes, updated photography and even a pull-out meal planner to guide you through your feeding journey. The book also benefits from all of the handy advice, tips and moutherwatering dishes to tempt the next generation of feeding recruits.
Give this classic best-selling cookbook as a special gift to a friend, or enjoy using it in your own kitchen and your baby is guaranteed the very best start in life.
- Nutritional advice on how to give your baby the best start in life.
- Detailed advice on when to introduce new tastes and textures.
- Over 200 quick and easy mouth-watering recipes to suit babies, toddlers and the whole family.
- Time-saving tips and reassuring meal planners to help you shop and plan ahead.
- A handy pull-out meal planner to guide you through the different ages and stages.