Application not licensed
Solution for "application is licensed" or other similar licensing errors.
The cause of this error is Google Play store's licencing mechanism which fails to verify the App licence.
Following are some suggestions which you can try to resolve this problem
1) Uninstall and install again
2) Free up some storage or clear cache on your device if it is full and start the App.
Try this step and (1)
3) Reboot device and reinstall
When you reboot the device and reinstall it forces Google Play to check license again.
4) Check that date and time on your device is correctly set
Sometimes an incorrect date settings on your device might cause license failure.
5) Do nothing and wait for 24 hours and then start
After 24 hours Google will check license again.
6) You should use the same Google account for purchase as the one with which you have set-up your Android device.
7) Clear Google Play data
Uninstall, Clear Google Play data, reinstall.
When you clear Google Play data, you will not loose any Google Play settings, except some settings/preferences which you can add again.
How to clear Google Play data
Go to Manage Apps -> Google Play Store
Tap on Clear Data
8) Upgrade the OS
Sometimes older OS version can cause this problem and upgrading to latest OS version will fix the problem.
Anyway you should always upgrade the OS.
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:03.