View Single Post
Old 31-03-08, 09:08

mitzigollop is infamous around these parts
Default I've asked him to leave...

Well some of you will know that i've been having some problems with my OH recently and it all came to a head last week and i went to stay with my parents. i'm not sure what's going on in his head but i think he may be having some sort of mid-life crisis. He doesn't know if he is still 'in' love with me and doesn't know if he can get that 'feeling' back. But yet he's not even trying. I came back from my parents yesterday and have asked him to go stay at his mum's until he has decided that he wants to leave or give it a go (couldn't go on living as we have been for the last 6 weeks as it was just killing me). I was really hoping that he would have decided that we are worth fighting for by now. So feel sick that he's gone. and am so scared of becoming a single parent (not that there is anything wrong with it, it's just i imagine it's very hard on lots of levels). Obviously much more than this going on but don't have the strength to write it all down. Head is swimming with it all. Just feel so lonely and scared and don't know what to do. When we (ruby and I) got back last night i called him so he wouldn't worry and to thank him for cleaning the house and getting us some food in but he was up the pub, already enjoying his new single life!!! just so upsetting and he doesn't understand!!
Have asked him to go to counselling with me but not sure he will. Just a whole heap of crap!!! so sorry i've not been on that much lately but am sure you can see why.
xx