Feeding Your Baby & Toddler
The link between the food that children eat and their health and well-being is widely recognised. In this revised and updated book, unrivalled expert, Annabel Karmel offers the latest advice on healthy eating at every stage of a young child's development.
Packed full of tempting recipes from first purees to meals for the whole family to share, Feeding Your Baby & Toddler makes it straightforward to give your children the best possible start in life.
- Over 200 imaginative and delicious recipes for 0-7 year olds.
- Detailed nutritional advice covering every stage of your child's development.
- Balancing a vegetarian child's diet and more vegetarian recipes.
- Information covering childhood obesity.
- Sections covering fussy eating, healthy snacks.
- Recipes for all occasions including baby's favourite purees, finger foods, breakfasts, lunch box ideas, quick after school suppers and favourite family meals.
- Guides on weaning your baby, preaparing baby food and introducing solids to your baby.
192 pages full colour photographs and illustrations throughout.