3 Months Baby - What babies enjoy
• Likes to be held in a standing position with her feet on your lap and enjoys bouncing up and down – this will help her muscles develop.
• Leaning on your chest and looking over your shoulder.
• Enjoys moving her arms and legs vigorously when lying on her back.
• Pram rattles, grab rings and shaker toys.
• Playing peek-a-boo.
• You can tie a safe baby mirror to the bars of her cot and she will enjoy looking at herself although she won’t recognise her own face.
• Likes it when you blow raspberries on her tummy, base of her feet etc.
• Likes rhyming games like ‘This Little Piggy’ or ‘Round and Round the Garden’ where you play with her and tickle her.