3 Months Baby - Movement
• Increased back strength allows your baby to start sitting upright on your lap although she can’t do this without support.
• Leg movements become quite vigorous and she is just starting to control hands and feet and may start reaching for her toes.
• Let your baby have time during the day to kick her legs without her nappy.
• She may be able to roll onto her side.
• Your baby’s legs are much stronger and if you hold her standing up supported under her arms she can bear most of her weight for a few moments.